Saturday, August 18, 2012

Loving Now: Opulash Optimum Black

Let me preface this by writing that I am not a MAC snob, I am an equal opportunity makeup junkie. So when I talk about MAC, I am coming from a honest place. MAC  is known for many things - Viva Glam, lipsticks, eye shadows, etc. However, for me, MAC mascaras have been meh. They are either too flaky, too wet, or smudge like I slept in my makeup. Until now........






MAC Opulash Optimum Black

For those girls/guys who have oily lids, Opulash Optimum Black contains kaolin clay, which is known to absorb oil. It keeps my curl, lengthens, adds volume and is the blackest black. Taking it off is a breeze and it is the only one I have tried that I haven't thrown out after 6 weeks due to it drying out.









The down and dirty:
  • Brush- teddy bear
  • Formula - slightly wet/dry
  • Effect - volumes, lengthens and curls
  • Price - $19 cdn.

Available at MAC stores

No comments:

Post a Comment