Thursday, June 5, 2014

Lime Crime


Lime Crime
Unicorns do exist.....thanks to Lime Crime. I couldn't help smile when I first saw this packaging. I pictured myself skipping with fairies and glitter, lots of glitter. Whilst some may find it juvenile and tacky, I think it's cute and unique. To me, the line is whimsical and creative. Mind you I still love my black and chrome.


Recently, I purchased seven shades of Lime Crime's Opaque Lipstick:
  • Airborne Unicorn- mid tone bright purple. Good amount of pigmentation and very comfortable on the lips.
  • Glamour 101 - brick deep red. Glamour 101 glides lovely on the lips  and is slightly sheerer then the others. Extremely wearable red and formulation. One of my favourites.
  • Chinchilla - creamy grey with lavender tone. Chinchilla is my favourite as it is creamy, opaque and a unique colour.
  • Styletto - black.  Satin formulation that needs more than one coat on the lips. Extremely comfortable to wear.
  • Cosmo Pop - soft, creamy, milky orange. Cosmo Pop is more chalking and opaque, one just has to be careful not to go over the lips many times or patches may peek through.
  • Coquette - peachy nude. Creamy and opaque. This is a great nude for most people.
  • Poisonberry - deep bright purple blue undertones. It goes on smoothly and slightly sheer. Poisonberry stains the lips. Personally, I do not have a problem with that as it makes it last longer.




L-R Chinchilla, Styletto, Coquette, Poisonberry, Glamour 101, Cosmo POP, Airborne Unicorn


Most are creamy and opaque, with a satin finish without being dry. Additionally, these lovelies have a vanilla fragrance.

If you are looking for vegan lipstck and not tested on animals, then look no further than Lime Crime. In Canada, one can order them online from Limecrime.com 18.99 + shipping or nailpolishcanada.com $19.99 cdn

xo Megs



No comments:

Post a Comment