Monday, October 6, 2014

Makeup, Makeup, Makeup

Hi my lovelies, I know I have been absent for a little bit. Work has been busy and I decided to take a little vacation from work and makeup, which also included buying (I know, shocking).  Sometimes one needs to take time away and reassess. For me, I literally took inventory of my "collection". Additionally, I have fallen in love with something other than makeup <3

However, with the aforementioned said, Holiday Collections will soon arrive and I am looking forward to M.A.C's Heirloom Mix. With pearls and Cameos as a part of its campaign stills - it conjures rich, luxurious and ornate textures and colours.  The packaging appears to be black with a glitter inlay with cameos adorning the palettes.

available Oct 23 online in North America


 Urban Decay's annual Vice palette offers a decadent mix of mattes and shimmers. We have become accustomed to UD's quality shadows and I hope this remains true. 
$70 Cdn
image source: www.xsparkage.com


Kat Von D Star Studded Eyeshadow Book $66 Cdn,  includes a mix of vivids and neutrals. This little palette might be a nice introduction to Kat Von D. Her shadows are generally silky that includes textures of matte, shimmer, iridescent and satins. .


Tarte Bon Voyage set $71 Cdn. Tarte typically offers ridiculous value sets at Christmas. This year isn't any different. Valued at $508, this limited edition includes:
20 x 0.07 oz Amazonian clay eye shadows
 0.13 oz Deluxe lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara
 0.17 oz Limited-edition deluxe cheek stain in Muse (soft nude)
 0.27 oz LipSurgence lip gloss in Visionary (apricot)
 0.06 oz LipSurgence lip tint in Romantic (peachy nude)
 0.23 oz Deluxe maracuja oil
 0.07 oz Deluxe smooth operator Amazonian clay finishing powder
 Limited-edition collector’s travel bag
as per Sephora.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment