Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Bite Beauty- The Multistick

You know those days when you just want a little colour or can't be bothered to do a full face. I love easy, fuss-free beauty. Let me further explain. I love makeup that can be used multiple ways. And no, I don't mean when you are in a pinch, using your lipstick as a blush. There have been many products that has been marketed as such, but Bite's, The Multistick, is something a touch different.

First, the colours flatter lips, cheeks and eyes. All too often, companies will imply that they can be used as such, but in reality, it looks horrible on the eyes. Bite's Multistick colour line up contains mostly nudes;  nude rose, nude brown, nude pinky peach, you get the idea. Secondly, the texture of the bullet is soft but dry. Using it on the lips creates a matte dry feeling, and not greasy for cheeks and eyes. Third, it blends  easily and almost "sets". However, the formula does not last, at least, not on me. I have normal to oily skin and it stays for about 3 hours at most. The colours are so flattering and soft, that it is forgivable and easily reapplied. 

With more research regarding harmful ingredients, I love Bite's philosophy, i.e., food grade makeup. I also love that a Canadian company is innovative and creative with their ingredients textures,packaging, and colours. I am talking about you Kale and Squid Ink. It is reassuring to know that what you put on your face and ultimately, into your body is not harmful. 

I purchased Gelato at my local Sephora prior to the display, therefore I wasn't able to try the textures nor colours. Gelato is a nude mauve rose. Perfect for lips,cheeks and eyes.  It felt a little dry on the lips but not like liquid lipstick dry. $28 Canadian gives you 0.17oz/4.75g.  Furthermore, the product has a shelf life of 24 months. Additionally, I bought two more colours, papaya and cerise. Both goregous with papaya a bright coral pink and cerise a deep neutral red/rose.

Specs:
4.75g for $28 Cdn
Organic Food Grade product
18 colours

http://www.sephora.com/multistick-P411038?keyword=BITE%20BEAUTY%20Multistick%20P411038&skuId=1855261&country_switch=ca&_requestid=250092

Enjoy
Megsx

No comments:

Post a Comment